Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Not So Hidden History

Greetings, Colleagues--

I've been meaning to do this for a long time, but let me plug Philip Clark's blog, Hidden History. Here is the notice Philip just sent out about his current column; scroll down for the URL. Cheers, Steve
****************
Dear Friends,

I'm a week late getting this out, but since I'm writing about books and events from the past, who cares about timeliness?

I was preparing to write another edition of Hidden History's "reading roundup" feature when I had a brainstorm: why shouldn't I be using the column to promote books by people I know and like? And thus, this week's Hidden History is born:

Hidden History: The Favoritism Reading Roundup: http://thenewgay.net/2009/03/hidden-history-the-favoritism-reading-roundup.html

These books are all well-worth buying and reading. Enjoy! If you know someone else who'd be interested in the column, please do pass along the URL. And if anyone wants to take a look at previous Hidden History columns, the blog now includes an archive: http://thenewgay.net/category/columns/hidden-history

All best wishes,

Philip

No comments: