Saturday, March 21, 2009

Vote early and often on selections for our next reading list! :-)

Greetings, Colleagues--

A couple of you have already asked whether I was perhaps taking my subject line too literally in sending multiple copies of the nominations I recently sent out. The answer, of course, is no (my work computer server hiccupped), and please accept my apologies for any inconvenience.

My thanks to Tim for his thoughtful posting commenting on the list. I encourage others to follow his example. :-)

Finally, my thanks to those who have already voted. I look forward to hearing from the rest of you over the next week or two.

Cheers, Steve

2 comments:

PoloDrew said...

What about a book by Christopher Rice? I'm partial to "A Density of Souls" but I think they're all good.

Drew

DCSteve1441 said...

Thanks for the suggestion, Drew. We've already set the reading list for the rest of this year, but I've made a note of that one for next time. Regards, Steve