Saturday, December 30, 2023

Even more LGBTQ poetry to get to know, Part I

I hadn't realized just how long it's been (four months!) since I last posted a compilation of LGBTQ-themed poems (not all by LGBTQ poets, I should note) from the American Academy of Poetry's Poem-a-Day newsletter. So I'm playing catchup on that, in this and the next two postings. These poems were disseminated in September and October 2023. Enjoy!


Places                                        by         Willyce Kim    


Breath for Metal                        by         Ching-in Chen


Ode to People Who Hate Me    by        Carmen Giménez


Decolonialish Self-Portrait        by        Sara Borjas


You, Emblazoned                      by        Cass Donish


She Passed This Way                by        Djuna Barnes


No comments: